About the role
Digivante believes its employees are its greatest asset and recognizes its responsibility to ensure they are afforded appropriate development throughout their employment.
We are recruiting for a Senior People Officer comfortable working at high growth companies and experienced in talent acquisition and people development programs.
In a world where digital plays an increasingly important part in every business and Agile and DevOps are predominant, Digivante offer a truly unique solution to ensure our customers digital platforms work first time, every time.
We are a technology enabled business providing a range of testing solutions to enterprise customers accelerating their digital business. We use a global community of thousands of testers in 149 countries that allow us to deliver UX & QA quicker at larger scale and more cost effectively than any solution available on the market today.
Based out of Cheltenham, but fully remote Digivante are growing at over 50% per annum have over 300 customers including Next, Audi, Superdry, LV, Discovery Channel, BBC, HM Courts and Tribunals along with dozens of other household names. In a market set to be worth £35bn by 2024 we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
Why you’ll love working here.
At Digivante, you can be part of building something exceptional, and your input can truly make a huge difference to the company and your career as you lead our talent and people function.
We are a remote first hybrid organisation, so you can work from home, though we have an office in Cheltenham, UK and would love to meet up from time to time.
Digivante is still a small company with ambitious goals to double in size every year. We have a superb team offering a flexible approach and a great work life balance. We are lifelong learners continually striving to improve. Everyone is encouraged to put time by to learn and crucially apply that learning to their function.
In the role you will get to
- Build an internal hiring function – to be a world-class company we need a world class team and one of the most important drivers of success will be the speed and quality at which we can make A class hires. You will build the function and once performing and scalable hire additional team members.
- Optimise our people function (people, processes, outputs, and goals) to ensure that working at Digivante is a positive experience for all employees. As a company we need to ensure we attract, develop, and retain talent.
- Craft people development programmes (1-1, appraisal, performance coaching, mentoring & training) that ensure that all employees develop their career at Digivante and that their role makes a demonstrable difference to the company.
- Continuously improve and iterate our hiring and induction process including but not limited to “interview process”, “new hire evaluation / existing team composition assessments”, “onboard and induction – ensuring an improved ‘time to value for employees’ along with standardising and improving all other tasks (job adverts, recruiter roster and terms, job application process, cv evaluation etc.
- Track progress and optimise consistent improvement in key “people” metrics and measures both as an individual contributor and for your direct reports and management team.
We are looking for people that have
- 5 years’ experience of people led change programs. Experience of developing & optmising hiring, onboarding, and training programs.
- 5 years’ experience in hiring and talent acquisition. You’ll be experienced at writing great JD’s, know your way around LinkedIn Recruiter and be comfortable reaching out to passive candidates to get them excited about opportunities at Digivante.
- You are positive, super curious, and are not afraid to ask a lot of questions. You are also a lifelong learner who knows you can improve and loves to deliver programs.
- You are dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you daily and want to inspire and drive a high performing commercial team. You will be a terrific communicator and love the cut and thrust of a negotiation or two. You are detail oriented and organized and can happily multitask.
- You love listening to employees & managers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds and pulling up a few trees.